Self-Drive in Africa for years of experience has statured to offer all our client a wondrous piece of adventure by availing a wider ranger 4×4 cars for renting. When planning to master the art of Africa’s creation, then an idea to rent a 4×4 and drive your own way is a big deal.
We offer vehicle that allow you cruise throughout the boundaries of East African community from Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya, Rwanda and Burundi. So, rent a 4×4 car and decide your end point within this amazing Africa sun escalating regions.
Get that suitable 4×4 rooftop tent car rental to reconnoiter to charming points around the East African stretches of natural wonders, historical bundles, adrenaline encounters, Africa’s canopy chills, and people.
Opting to enjoy the privacy and freedom of driving, the take this self-drive idea of renting a car and chill out on your own pace. Awaits on the East African trips include the Stone Island of Zanzibar for the historical recreations, enjoy the oceanic beaches of Mombasa and Dar es salaam, watch the annual dramatic wild show of the wildebeests, trek the mountain gorillas, track the chimpanzees, watch variety of wildlife and hike to the top 4 African highest.
When to drive in East Africa, should note that landscape here is underrated varying from one place to another and roads connecting a number of tourist destinations are unpaved roads. So, to drive through these unpredictable landscapes and roads, then must ensure a 4×4 stronger cruiser to enable you throughout. This is a reason for the existence of Self-drive in African displaying best options for the selection.
Why should rent a 4×4 car in East Africa?
While exploring the region, there are quite benefits that can prompt you rent a 4×4 car? Well, who doesn’t want to get the best? If none, then you as well deserve the best. Looking through the benefits which come when rent a 4×4 as they follow.
- Privacy of driving
- Freewill and freedom of driving anywhere without bleaching the agreement
- Cheaper than taking a fully guided trip
- More adventurous as one (even first timers) can drive themselves to any place of interest
Best vehicles to rent for self-drive trip in East Africa
There is quite a wider range of fleets to choose from with self-drive in Africa. All our fleets are 4×4 cars which enables a cruiser through all weathered roads. Among the available fleets to choose from include;
- Rav4 SUV generation 1, the smallest 4×4 car rental but capable for all terrain fit for economy travelers. It’s available for self-drive
- TX/TZ Prado fit for one double rooftop tent, good for mid-range and budget travelers and available for self-drive
- Prado V8, VX, GX these are luxurious cruiser for traveler who wish for extraordinary comfort. This kind can be available with a rooftop tent camping option if opted for, can be hired for self-drive.
- Nissan Patrol; one of the greatest through the all terrains, it’s available for self-drive and very fitting for rooftop tent.
- Land Rover Defender very comfortable with the old fashion shell, it’s fitting for two rooftop tents of double. And its luxurious travel vehicle with annoying to all-weathered roads as it maneuvers every landscape a head. One of the best to all African roads.
- Land Cruiser 70s series; these are Africa’s wanderers, listening of an adventure in East African or African just imagine of the vehicle. These are customized vehicles for adventures stretched to carrying capacity from 5 to 8 passengers.
How to go about with rent a 4×4 car with Self-Drive in Africa
There are two ways one can go around after renting a 4×4 car in East African.
- Self-drive and
- Partially guided drive (renting a car with a driver)
Places where to pick self-drive in Africa 4×4 car rental across East Africa.
All international airport in across the region
-Kilimanjaro International Airport
– Julius Nyerere International Airport
– Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
– Moi International Airport
– Entebbe International Airport
– Kigali International Airport
Cities across the region
- Der es Salaam
- Arusha among others of your location in East Africa a car can reach you and you take your round trip across East Africa.